Indian Visa For Citizen of Oman
1. Check Requirement
Indian eVisa for Omani is REQUIRED
2. How To Apply Indian Online Visa For Omani
Indian eVisa is one kind of Indian Visa applied completely online through our website.
Besides, you can also contact and apply at the Indian Embassy in Oman.
Indian eVisa fee varies according to the type of visa of the applicant as well as some other exceptions stated below in the text. Indian eVisa fee is only paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
Indian eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee.
• Normal: You can get an Indian eVisa within 3 business days
• Emergency: You can get an Indian eVisa within 1 business day
• International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
• Passport should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
• If you are International Travellers having Pakistani passport or Pakistani origin, please apply for regular visa at Indian Embassy.
• Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders
• Not available to people endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
• Not available for International Travel Document Holders
• Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days.
• The validity of eVisa will be 60 days from the date of arrival in India.
• Double entry is permitted for e-Tourist and e-Business Visa. Triple entry is permitted for e-Medical Visa.
• Indian eVisa can be available for maximum of 2 times per year (January to December).
• Indian Visa online is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting protected/restricted and Cantonment Areas.
• Indian eVisa is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated Seaports.
Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via following Ports:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam
Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai